Before the 1980’s accounting was indeed a tiresome process. Work was done manually and on paper making room for error inevitable. Accounting software, therefore, introduced a quick and more accurate way to store financial data.
If you are searching for business software for your business in Uganda, Kenya and other East African countries, UK based Sage accounting software is one of the mostly used business software and has become an industry standard world wide.
What is Sage?
Sage is a computerized package with numerous facilities to process financial information. This software collects information, classifies, and summaries data in an accessible way to allow users to view financial information simply.
Benefits of sage
- Sage applies to all businesses. It doesn’t matter the size of the business; it works for sole start-ups as well as the business giants the same.
- Sage is always evolving. It changes as technology changes.
- Simple. Accountancy is more complex as the business grows. Having computerized software like sage definitely does the trick.
- Human error. Being computerized, Sage rules out human error that would have occurred when trying to balance accounting books. Things like misplacing information and getting wrong figures are eliminated by Sage’s accurate system.
- Financial information is got when needed. Sage is accurate but more so, it gives financial information as it is to date. Cash flow, unforeseen costs and so much more can be seen and transactions confirmed in one click at your account.
- Saves time. Data entry is carried out faster than it would have been if done manually. Information is also entered once and used thereafter. This, therefore, is less time-consuming.
- Cost-effective. Instead of spending a lot of money employing so many people or buying paper for accounting work, you can subscribe to age at a low fee monthly to get quicker, cheaper, and accurate results.
- Provides information for business statistics. Sage’s customized reports keep you on the know of the success, cash flow, and performance of the business. You can know whom you owe and who owes you, profits and losses, and a lot more.
Need Business software for your business?
If you are interested in finding out more about Sage accounting software, call us on +256414665846 (Uganda) or +254202305051(Kenya) or email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our Business Software Consultants will be more than happy to have a chat with you regarding this.