Trusted by 100,000+ companies worldwide, we offer the best Restaurant & food service software.
Restaurant management software is used by restaurant owners and employees to keep track of inventory, payroll, orders, and analytics. Managers and owners can use these tools to compare business practices at multiple locations, ease the onboarding process for new employees, and track employee effectiveness. It can be customized to fit particular niches or restaurants in general.
With cloud-based solutions like restaurant point of sale (POS) and advanced table and reservations systems (TRS), along with a range of applications to serve a whole spectrum of activities, here are some key challenges and goals that we help our restaurant and food service customers meet every day.
Build the competitive momentum essential to success.
- Create an environment for success—data-driven strategies, faster rollouts
- Better manage corporate and franchisee-owned QSRs for smoother, faster, and more accurate processes
- Invest in best-in-class hardware, integrations with leading meal plan providers, more
- Support efficient and scalable managed food services in a wide range of contexts and concepts
- Simplify item management in a more centralized and adaptive way
Serve up a next-level guest experience
- Increase order speed and accuracy via a more flexible and versatile restaurant point of sale solution
- Enable self-service with user-friendly kiosks to empower guests to take control of their ordering experience
- Connect to an expanding ecosystem of third-party loyalty and meal plan program opportunities
Integrate with leading-edge mobile-based apps to enable contactless ordering and delivery
- Support a wider—more convenient—range of payment options easily and securely, including mobile
Give staff the technology to do their best work
- Provide reservations processes that prompt tasks to better manage all guest traffic
- Meet and exceed guest expectations with intuitive, user-friendly point-of-sale to increase speed and reduce errors
- Put the power of restaurant POS in service staff hands with tablet-based hardware to serve guests tableside, bar, patio, more
- Create better workflows for private events with an end-to-end process from inquiry to invoice
- Connect all aspects of guest orders from the time they’re made, to the kitchen, to fulfillment, to back-office—all connected via API integration in the cloud
Create an advanced menu management process
- Bring menu management all under one roof in the cloud to support a uniform, streamlined, and profitable offering across a brand
- Create and easily administer a master item list with SKU requisition and approval to manage and monitor items under different names in various concepts
- Ensure consistent item selection, pricing, combo, and daypart requirements
- Implement simultaneous configuration to standardize all POS terminals
- Manage multiple barcodes SKUs per item
Guarantee a secure environment for business and guest data
- Support of EMV chip technology and mobile payments to reduce the need for staff to manage cards out of sight from guests
- Guarantee PCI PA-DSS compliance combined with regular cloud security updates via SaaS
- Invest in POS that never holds consumer data, integrated with leading payment systems
- Ensure that every transaction is processed via point-to-point encryption (P2Pe)
- Create a secure environment to support mobile payments and contactless credit card and debit transactions
If you have any inquiries, call us or leave them here and we'll be in touch within 24 hrs.