African supply chain businesses, whether multinational or local, have their unique challenges. However, an excellent supply-chain management software solution plays a big role when it comes to the success or failure of African businesses.
While the principles of good supply chain management can apply to practically every organization, each supply chain is as unique as the businesses it supports. Every supply chain must include its own unique blend of elements such as product mix, go-to-market objectives, and supplier management strategy that best fits the markets it serves.
To optimize an organization’s supply chain requires tools that address the end-to-end needs of that organization. From the initial planning of demand and needs to identify your sources to moving goods in and out of your operations, you need supply chain software that can:
- Create more accurate forecasts throughout the entire lifecycle of operations
- Maximize production capacity and minimize downtime thus promoting efficiency
- Align supply with demand, including seasonal products
- Ensure regulatory compliance and quality standards of products and operations
- Refine inventory placement within the four walls of the warehouse
- Achieve perfect order fulfillment; On-time, In-full (OTIF)
- Gain end-to-end supply chain visibility